In this episode we talk about:
- Add Google form (or any website) icon to mobile device by using the share arrow (sharrow)
- Add a direct link to a PDF - after .pdf type "#page=[page number]" e.g., to got to page 3 type ".pdf#page=3"
- Click the avatar (initial or face) of anyone in the same Google file as you to go to same slide
- Share a form force copy or template/preview
- Linking slides - It goes one way from original to copied.
- Twitter shortcuts - J to jump from tweet to tweet, R to retweet, L to like.
- PDF Mergy in Chrome Web Store to merge multiple Google files to print at once
- Format painter in slides (see below)
- You Tube now has picture in picture (double right click the video)