Episode 4 - Let's be Lazy
In this episode we talk about:
10. Get rid of quick access
9. . to Share
8. V to change the view
7. P to Preview files
6. / to search Drive
5. N to rename a file
4. shift f, o, d, p, s to create all the file types
3. Shift ? to see all short cuts in Drive (and in any Google App)
2. D to view the Details side panel where you can see folders a file sits in and remove it from those files
1. Shift Z to add a file to multiple folders
- Type Shift + / to auto-magically reveal all the shortcuts in Google Drive!
- Type P to preview the files in a folder.
- Scroll up & down to see more of the file. If it is a slide deck, click through the slides.
- Use the arrows to move to the next item. Escape to finish.
Shift Z (pronounced Zed)
- Click a file
- Type Shift + Z (pronounced zed) :)
- Select the folder to ADD the file to
- Type D to see the details for a file including all the folders it sits in.
- Click the x to remove the file from that folder.
- Type D or escape to finish.