In this episode we talk about:
- 3:10 - Hide YouTube Comments
- 4:01 - Control+Shift+V - matches the formatting in a Document when pasting
- 5:03 - Recover a lost tab with Command/Control +Shift+T or right click on a Chrome tab and select "Recover Closed Tab"
- 5:50 - Bitmoji on a slide deck - add a cropped Bitmoji to the corner of a slide deck as a visual indicator of who will speak to the slide.
- 7:31 - Command (+ or - or 0) to easily resize your screen
- 8:22 - Mute a tab - Right click a tab in chrome to mute the tab without having to be on the tab
- 9:21 - Quietube to reduce distractions on YouTube videos
- 10:32 - Shift+Command+ (< or >) - to change font in ratio
- 11:59 - Indenting or pulling back bullet points with Command/Control+ ( [ or ] )
- 13:10 - Transparent images - In google images, click Tools and under color, select Transparent.
Mute a Tab
Change Font Size
Finding images with no background
Recover a lost tab